ORGANISATION NAMEUniversity of Kragujevac, Rectorate
FUNDING TYPEFundingMobility IncomingTravel Grants
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
CAREER STAGERecognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)Established Researcher (R3) (Researchers who have developed a level of independence)Leading Researcher (R4) (Researchers leading their research area or field)
University of Kragujevac, based on the decision of awarding scholarships to postdoctoral candidates (No. II-01-780/6 on 11.10.2016.), announces the call
FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHERS FROM FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
The University of Kragujevac awards one scholarship totaling 1000 euros per month, for postdoctoral specialization for a minimum period of one month to maximum 3 months, during the academic year 2019/20, for postdoctoral candidates from foreign universities that would implement their specialization at one of the faculties of the University of Kragujevac.
The scholarship is awarded to the candidate who meets the requirements of the competition, who is employed in the foreign university and has a doctorate in one of the fields implemented at the University of Kragujevac as follows:
- natural sciences
- medical sciences
- technical and technological sciences
- social sciences and humanities
The right to apply has a doctor of science (PhD) who is:
- employed at the foreign university;
- engaged in the research project (university, national, international);
- not older than 40 years.
The applicant shall submit the following documents:
- Filled out Application, signed by the applicant and notarized/stamped at the registered organization;
- Proof of employment at the foreign university, i.e. academic title;
- Proof of defended doctoral dissertation (copy of a diploma or certificate);
- The decision issued by the competent authority of the university, where the applicant is employed, for one’s specialization, approval of absence from work and the rationale of the significance of the applicant’s specialization for further scientific research work of the applicant and university;
- Proof that the applicant has assured a position for a specialization at one of the faculties or scientific research organizations within the University of Kragujevac (Invitation letter);
- Work plan and postdoctoral specialization proposition at one of the faculties of the University of Kragujevac during the scholarship period (prepared and signed by the applicant and the dean of the faculty of the University of Kragujevac, i.e. mentor from the scientific research organization, where the specialization would be implemented);
Required documents should be sent by post mail to the University of Kragujevac:
University of Kragujevac- Rectorate
street Jovana Cvijica bb (no number)
Republic of Serbia
with a note: The Call for scholarships for postdoctoral researchers
The deadline for submitting applications for postdoctoral scholarships is June 20, 2019.
Incomplete and untimely submitted applications will not be considered.
For further information and questions you can contact a professional services offices of the University of Kragujevac by phone: +38134370270, contact person: Olivera Mijatović
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.